Scholarships, Stipends and Fees Concession
The University, Government, Military, Scheduled Caste and Backward Class Scholarships are tenable at the College. Merit and National Scholarships
offered by the Central and State government for poor and brilliant students are also available. Scholarships under the Government of India Post
Matric Scholarship Scheme are available o Scheduled Castes/Tribes students who belong to Punjab i.e. permanently settled in Punjab State and are
pursuing their Post-Matriculation studies. The prescribed application forms and entitlement cards which such students should or are required to
submit can be obtained free of cost from the college office as well as form the office of the District Welfare Officer concerned. The students
should submit the application forms and entitlement cards to the college office along with their admission application for onward transmission
to the Director of Public Instructions (College) Punjab.
In addition to these, fee-concession and stipends will be awarded to the students on their merit. The students belonging to the SC & Backward
Classes are advised to join the college at the earliest possible, as they are entitled to get their scholarships from the very date of their
joining the college.
N.B.-Stipends for OBC & SC students are sanctioned from the date of joining.
OBC/SC students are advised to get a counter signature of Deputy Commissioner or GA
to DC on their original certificates.
Special Scholarships for the poor and deserving students, awarded by the college:-
- Alumni Association Contribution
- D R Gandhotra Scholarship
- Lt. Sh. Rajkumar Scholarship
- Major Pt. Ved Parkash Memorial Scholarship
- Ms Shubh Lata Sharma Memorial Scholarship
- Prof. Vijay Kumar Stipend
- Sh.Ajit Parkash Scholarship
- Sh.Yash Pal Sharma Memorial Scholarship
- Smt Sukuntala Scholarship
- Smt. Saraswati Mishra Stipend Account
- Fee concessions are generously granted to the deserving students by the College. Liberal
financial help is also given to the poor and meritorious students to purchase textbooks, to
meet tuition fees and other expenses (including clothing and mess) form the Students Aid
and Red Cross Funds.
- Application for fee concession on prescribed forms obtainable from the college office,
should be submitted when called for or at the time of admission.
- All the applicants for concession will be interviewed by the staff committee on a date
notified by the Principal and the names of such students who are granted concession will
be duly notified. Every scholar will have to pay six months fee at the time of the
admission except students belonging to Scheduled Castes and other Backward Classes.
- A student applying for the fee concession should attaché with his/her application a
certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended stating that he/she enjoyed
- Fee concession, stipends, scholarships etc. will be withdrawn in case a scholar
deteriorates in studies, remains irregular in attendance or is found guilty of misbehavior
or fails in Examination/Class Tests.
- In case a scholar enjoying any concession migrates or leaves the college for any reason in
the mid-session, he/she shall have to repay the entire amount credited to him/her by way
of any concession or stipend.
- Those students, who are not granted fee concession at the first instance, may apply after
the first Examination. Their cases will be reconsidered on the basis of their performances
in the examination.
- Failed students are not eligible for Fee-concession.
- Concession will be given to the wards of Kashmiri Displaced persons for admission to
- 50% Fee Concession will be given to the wards of Staff Members (son, daughter, brother,
click here to download list of students who have got scholarships from Government and Non-Government agencies during last 5 years