In collaboration with the Department of Youth Welfare, Panjab University, Chandigarh , G.G.D.S.D. College, Hariana, Hoshiarpur Invites entries for
Online Competition in Handwriting (Hindi, English), Calligraphy (Punjabi)
| General Rules
- All bonafide students of colleges affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh can participate.
- Students of Host College can participate but cannot compete.
- Each College can send only one entry for each item.
- One student can participate in one item only.
- Last date for submission of entries is 9 June, 2020.
- Results will be announced on 13 June, 2020 and participants/winners will be awarded E-Certificates.
- The organizer will have the rights for the use of entry's content as required.
- Decision of the judges will be final.
- Only entries on A4 paper will be accepted. The paper can be portrait or landscape and with faint lines which do not detract from the Handwriting/Calligraphy.
- Participant should mention his Name, Father's Name, Class, Roll number, College Name on the sheet.
| Handwriting(Hindi/English) Rules:
- Only Ball point or Gel pen can be used.
- Calligraphy Tools/Fountain pen cannot be used in Handwriting Competition.
- Participant can use any paragraph for handwriting. Length of paragraph should not exceed 130 words.
| Calligraphy(Punjabi) Rules:
- Extra Designs/Handwriting will not be considered during the judgement. Only beautiful writing will be considered.
- Text for the Calligraphy is :
ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਵਸਿਆ ॥
ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਤੂ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ ॥